• The General Overseer of Alabaster International has made reference to the bible to defend his position against same-sex marriage
• His comment comes at the back of conversations around the anti-LGBTQ bill before the parliament of Ghana
• A bill before the parliament of Ghana seeks to criminalise same-sex marriage and other related activities in the country
Prophet Dr Eric Oduro, the General Overseer of Alabaster Prayer Ministries, has described the act of homosexuality
The Ghana Committee for UNESCO IHP has been revived by the Ministry of Sanitation and Water Resources at an inaugural ceremony that saw a 15-member committee drawn from various agencies and institutions to support the implementation of its mandate.
A former National Coordinator of the Nasara Club of the New Patriotic Party (NPP), Abubakar Suleman, also known as ‘Laku Laku’ has kicked against wasting taxpayers’ money on the hiring of luxurious private jets for President Akufo-Addo’s foreign trips.
• Allotey Jacobs believes the STC has the potential to stop accidents on the Accra-Cape Coast highway
• The former NDC executive has bemoaned the spate of accidents recorded on the road
• The Cape Coast road has over the years witnessed several accidents leading to various numbers of deaths
Former Central Regional Chairman of the opposition National Democratic Congress, Allotey Jacobs, has lamented the spate of accidents recorded on the Accra-Cape Coast highway.
• The Gulf of Guinea is fast becoming a haven of criminal activity
• Ghana has however recorded 39 pirate attacked
• The Ghana Navy recently warded off a pirate attack off the south of Aflao
The Ghana Navy has revealed the country has recorded 39 pirates attacks between the period of January and October 2021.
• Dr Bawumia has described the late Joseph Kofi Adda as a ‘brother’ and ‘an industrious patriot’
• Mr Adda died on Thursday, October 14, 2021, at the Legon Hospital in Accra
• He is a former Member of Parliament for Navrongo Central and also served as Minister for Aviation
Vice President Dr Mahamudu Bawumia has expressed sadness over the passing of former Aviation Minister, Joseph Kofi Adda, who was reported dead earlier on Thursday.
Tension is brewing within the New Patriotic Party (NPP) at Bantama in the Ashanti Region as some polling station executives complain of intimidation by constituency executives to flush some names out of the delegate’s album.
• GIPC and Dubai have signed an agreement to accelerate economic ties
• Ghana is one of the most resilient economies in West Africa
• The MoU was signed at the expo grounds in Dubai
The Ghana Investment Promotion Center (GIPC) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Dubai South, one of the largest single-urban master development groups focusing on aviation, logistics and real estate to enhance all-round economic cooperation, bilateral trade and investment.
• Ghana is participating in the Dubai Expo 2020
• Yaw Osafo-Maafo says Ghana can take great advantage of the expo
• He says Ghana should be attractive enough for investors with AfCFTA
The Senior Presidential Advisor, Yaw Osafo-Maafo, has stated that Ghana is now more than ever positioned to attract investment for the rest of the world.
• John Boadu says the ban on illegal mining before the 2020 election was for a good course
• He describes the initiative as a bold step taken by President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo
• Mining is a major economic activity in the Western Region
The General Secretary of the governing New Patriotic Party, John Boadu, says the NPP was affected by the ban instituted against illegal mining activities despite the good intentions behind the policy.