The Ghana Chamber of Bulk Oil Distributed (CBOD) is calling on the government to urgently rehabilitate and properly maintain the road network in and around the petroleum storage management industrial area in Tema.
• Lawyer Agortey has advised those who own guns to get a permit
• He said, the permit stipulates how the weapon is to be used
• He was speaking on Joy News
Bernard Agortey, a private legal practitioner, has urged the public to flaunt their weapons in accordance with the permit that has been given to do so.
• Justice Yonny Kulendi wants judges to have another look at bail conditions they set for accused persons
•He says some conditions are outrageous
•He has also spoken against 'needless' remand of persons
Justice Emmanuel Yonny Kulendi, a justice of the Supreme Court has expressed reservations about the bail conditions imposed on accused persons by some judges in the country.
• Joe Jackson says he expects tax increment
• He indicated that it will support borrowing
• He said, life is going to be tough
Joe Jackson, the Director of Strategy and Business Operations at Dalex Finance, has urged the government to increase taxes that will support borrowing.
Kumasi Asante Kotoko and Accra Great Olympics took the initiative as social media users targeted Accra Hearts of Oak with trolls following their humiliating defeat at the hand of Wydad Athletic of Morocco.
• Henry Quartey is the Greater Accra Regional Minister
• President Akufo-Addo has praised him for a good work done
• He has been explaining why he didn't like his position when it was announced to him
One of the most hardworking ministers in the Akufo-Addo led government since he was sworn in for the second time in January 2021 has been the Greater Accra Regional Minister and MP for Ayawaso Central, Henry Quartey.
• Kofi Sasa was arrested by the police
• He was recklessly driving a Mercedes Benz in Accra
• He will be in court today
Kofi Sasa, the Mercedes Benz driver who was arrested by the Police for driving recklessly at the airport traffic light intersection is expected to be in court on Monday, October 25, 2021.
Godsbrain Captain Smart, the host of Onua TV’s breakfast show has offered his defence to colleague journalist Kwami Sefa Kayi who has been the subject of criticism after his interview with President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo.
• Kwami Sefa Kayi is a board member of NPA
• He said, he has no regret accepting the offering
• He was speaking to Albert Ocran on the Springboard show
Kwami Sefa Kayi, the host of Peace FM’s Kokrokoo Morning Show, has indicated that he has no regrets in accepting to be a board member of the National Petroleum Authority (NPA).
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has joined the McCarthy Hill Residents Association (MHRA) in a suit against Empire Cement Ghana limited, a Chinese owned company, producing cement in the otherwise populated areas of McCarthy Hills.
Isaac Ashai Odamtten, former Tema Metropolitan Chief Executive, has described as myopia the decision of the Tema Metropolitan Assembly to construct a ground car park at its frontage instead of a multi-storey one.
Superintendent Kwabena Otuo Acheampong, Tema Regional Crime Officer has appealed to the public especially those who witness crimes of crime to cooperate during investigations as that is crucial for prosecution.