A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been signed between the Ministry of Information (MOI) and the Ghana Statistical Service as part of efforts to retool the Information Services Department (ISD) in order for it to deliver on its mandates.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Pacific Oil Ghana Limited, Alhaji Ibrahim Zakari presenting the vehicles to Dr. George Akuffo Dampare at the police headquarters in Accra. Pacific Oil Ghana, a
The post Pacific Oil Donates Vehicles To Police appeared first on
• Akufo-Addo has been lauded for his developmental efforts
• Otumfuo Amoah Sasraku III said he has been ordained to lead Ghana
• The president is currently on a two-day tour of the central region
Otumfuo Amoah Sasraku III, Paramount Chief of Twifo Hemang Traditional Area has compared the efforts of President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo’s works in Ghana’s history to that of the biblical version of Moses.
• Kamal Sowah, Mohammed Kudus and Edmund Addo are likely to be in action in the UCL• Kudus is expected to make his 1st appearance this season against Dortmund• Addo eyes a tough game against Inter
The UEFA Champions League returns tonight, October 19, after the 2-week international break with some Ghanaian players set to feature for their respective clubs.
•CDD-Ghana has said the political space in Ghana has been monetized
• A study by CDD-Ghana revealed that a presidential election cost about US$100 million to win
•Parliamentary candidate will also need not less than GHC4 million
Center for Democratic Development (CDD-Ghana) has revealed that it will cost not less than US$100 million to win a presidential election in Ghana.
“We will remain ever grateful to you, our President; and to God for the rare gift of visionary leadership in governance and in administration that he has given you to
The post “Akufo-Addo Is The Moses Of Our Time” – Twifo Hemang Chief
• Police announce the setup of K-9 Unit to fight crime
• Unit is made of specially trained dogs
• Security analyst believes the use of dogs in crime-fighting is best-policing practice
A security analyst, Adam Bonaa, has expressed delight in the introduction of outdoor operations by the K-9 Unit of the Ghana Police Service.
Investments in Ghana’s renewable energy sector over the last decade has reached US$2 billion according to the Head of Research and Business Unit at the Ghana Investment Promotion Centre (GIPC), Eugenia Okyere.
Investments in Ghana’s renewable energy sector over the last decade has reached $2 billion according to the Head of Research and Business Unit at the Ghana Investment Promotion Centre (GIPC), Eugenia Okyere.