• The Founders of ShoeLab have taken their turn on GhanaWeb TV's BizTech segment
• They recount how their love for sneakers birthed an entire sneaker laundry company
• The ShoeLab specializes in premium cleaning and restoration of all types of footwear
Their love for footwear has borne out an entire sneaker laundry company.
• Ghana is not expected to become a dumping ground for goods from UK
• This was the assurance given by the Ministry of Trade following the Ghana-UK trade liberalization agreement
• Ghana is obliged to open 80% of its market to goods coming in from the UK
The Ministry of Trade and Industry has assured that Ghana will not become dumping for goods entering into the country from the United Kingdom.
Ghana must devise more efficient means of collecting property taxes on residential and commercial properties in the country as part of measures to rope in more revenue, Deputy Governor of the Bank of Ghana, Dr Maxwell Opoku-Afari, has proposed at a public lecture organized by the University of Ghana Business School on Thursday, 2 September 2021, on the theme: ‘Rethinking Development Financing: Macroeconomic Management When The Love Is Gone’.
Zipline, operators of the medical drone services stationed at Vobsi in the West Mamprusi Municipality has expressed its readiness to deploy its medical drones to communities and health facilities that would be affected by the Bagre Dam spillage.
First Deputy Governor of the Bank of Ghana, Dr Maxwell Opoku-Afari has said that efficiency in expenditure requires public financial management reforms that increase the efficiency and transparency of public spending.