• A former NDC member says reactions towards members of the LGBTQ+ community need to be streamlined
• Eric Kwesi Taylor rather wants a law banning religious bodies from endorsing the hate culture
• He believes proper laws will address the matter better
A former member of the NDC but now defected to the NPP, Eric Kwesi Taylor, has argued that the country needs to start working at streamlining the angst that people have towards persons who identify with the LGBTQ+
• Kissi Agyebeng said he will suppress and repress corruption• The Special Prosecutor believes corruption will be minimized under his watch• He was sworn into office by President Nana Akufo-Addo
Newly appointed Special Prosecutor, Kissi Agyebeng has promised to fight corruption just as President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo dedicated himself to tackling health crisis in Ghana.
Minority Leader, Haruna Iddrisu, has said the 52 charges levelled against former Works and Housing Minister, Collins Dauda, and four other persons for causing financial loss to the state in connection with the $200-million Saglemi affordable housing saga, are frivolous and trumped-up.
President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has urged the executives and members of the ruling New Patriotic Party (NPP) to bury their differences and remain united towards a common cause to retain political power in the 2024 election.
The Ashanti Regional Directorate of Veterinary Services has placed a ban on the movement of poultry and poultry products to and from other regions and districts affected by the Avian Influenza (bird flu).
• Fishermen in Elmina have apologized to Hawa Koomson
• Some fisherfolks hooted at Minister during her visit to the town
• Their action was due to her refusal to permit them engage in light fishing
A spokesperson for fisherfolks in Elmina, AnthoneyAnthony Eshun popularly known as Kojo Baggio, has called for forgiveness from the Minister of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development, Mavis Hawa Koomson, over the “unacceptable” behaviour by some of his colleagues.
• #FixTheCountry demonstration was held on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 • Hundreds of people turned up for the event • This, the IMANI President described as successful
Over hundreds of people clad in black and red took to some principal streets of Accra on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 to demonstrate.