Minister of Communications and Digitalisation Ursula Owusu-Ekuful has condemned the “abusive” and “uninformed” commentary made about the recommendations of the Professor Yaa Ntiamoah-Baidu committee tasked to review emoluments of Article 71 officer holders.
• Kweku Baako believes retrieving the bullets that killed the victims is key in determining who killed them
• The two victims were buried without autopsy because their colleagues threatened to burn down the Ejura Government Hospital
• The police and military have claimed that the protestors carried guns and also fired shots during the clash
Editor-In-Chief of the New Crusading Guide, Abdul Malik Kweku Baako Jnr, is calling for the exhumation of the bodies of persons
• A former deputy Finance Minister has called on the legislative arm of government to look into the hikes in prices of building materials
• Kwaku Kwarteng says if the situation is not checked could cause rent to even go up further
• A bag of cement is now selling at GH¢48
A former Deputy Finance Minister, Kwaku Kwarteng, has urged parliament to probe the continues increment of prices of building materials.
Harry Kane says it serves as great motivation to think he could follow in the footsteps of legendary England captain Bobby Moore by lifting the nation's second piece of major silverware at Wembley on Sunday.
• The affected area is being heavily guarded by the military • Traders were captured collecting some items that were not destroyed by the fire• Fire gutted a three-story building at Makola on Monday, July 6, 2021
Strolling around the Makola shopping mall, particularly the building that was razed by fire on Monday, July 6, 2021, one will spot the presence of heavily armed military personnel guarding the fenced area.