• The FDA has recalled some batches of products from the Ghanaian market
• Ceres 100% Apple Juice found to contain high levels of mycotoxin-patulin
• The FDA has asked the public, retailers to return all affected products
The Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) has announced the recall of some batches of Ceres 100% Apple Juice from the Ghanaian market.
Executive Secretary of the National Coalition for Proper Human Sexual Rights and Family Values, Lawyer Moses Foh-Amoaning, has hinted that the academics, lawyers and civil society professionals against the anti-gay bill are only involved in a public show with their stance.
• Mahama accuses government of deliberately refusing to operationalize the Komenda Sugar Factory
• There was an effective plan to ensure the success of Komenda Sugar Factory, Mahama insists
• Komenda Sugar Factory yet to begin operations since restoration in 2016
Former President John Dramani Mahama has defended his decision to build a government of Ghana sugar factory during his days of leadership.
Former President John Dramani Mahama has said his government had plans of establishing a sugar cane farm around the Komenda sugar factory to provide the raw materials for production but that part of the project has been ignored by the Akufo-Addo government since taking office in 2017.
President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, expressing his condolences to the family of Joseph Kofi Adda, said the former Aviation Minister and Member of Parliament for Navrongo Central will be remembered for his diligence and forthrightness.
• Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa has demanded the immediate reopening of Ghana’s land borders
• Ghana’s land borders have remained closed since March 22, 2020, as a measure against COVID-19 spread
• Mr Ablakwa said the situation is affecting land travellers
Ranking Member on Parliament’s Foreign Affairs Committee, Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa has demanded the immediate opening of Ghana’s land and sea borders.
•John Dramani Mahama has denied he has a Swiss account
• He said he only has 3 accounts
•He added he is open for a probe
Former President John Dramani Mahama has denied claims that he owns a Swiss bank account which has an amount of over $100 million.
Private legal practitioner, Lawyer Godwin Edudzi Tamakloe, has sarcastically patted the back of President Akufo-Addo for fulfilling one out of his numerous campaign promises after over 4 years in power.