The Member of Parliament for Tema-East constituency, Daniel Nii Kwatei Titus Glover has admonished defeated NPP Members of Parliament and parliamentary candidates in the 2020 general election to take full responsibility for their defeat and shun away from pointing accusing fingers at the Greater Accra Regional Chairman of the party, Mr.
The Ghana National Cyber Security Authority has advised the general public to avoid using names, date of birth, words that can be found in the dictionary as passwords or credentials for they could be easily hacked by cyber attackers.
The National Democratic Congress’ (NDC) Parliamentary Candidate for the Bortianor–Ngleshie Amanfro constituency in the 2020 general election, Alexander Akuoko has called out the Electoral Commission chairperson, Jean Mensa for being dishonest with members of the ECOWAS Parliament.
• The DCE nominee for Shama Assembly has been confirmed by members of the assembly
• Mr Dadzie was rejected in the first round of voting
• His confirmation happened amidst tight security and media blackout
Assembly Members of the Shama District Assembly in a unanimous vote have confirmed their Chief Executive nominee, Ebenezer Dadzie, in a second-round voting exercise.
The Ghana Journalists Association (GJA) has expressed that it is well pleased with the decision of the National Communications Authority (NCA) to grant 133 radio stations approval to return to the airwaves.
• Several people have lost their lives in the last nine months• 11,659 people suffered injuries• According to the MTTD, the accidents are due to the non-compliance of traffic rules and regulations
The Director of Operations at the Motor Traffic and Transport Department (MTTD), Superintendent Dr Samuel Sasu-Mensah, has disclosed that in the last nine months, the number of people who have lost their lives lost in road crashes
Ghanaian politician and former Deputy Information Minister under the National Democratic Congress, Felix Kwakye Ofosu, is certain parliament will pass the restructured Agyapa Royalties bill if it has the country’s interest at its core.
A pass in Mathematics at the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) level should be part of the requirements for acquisition of driver’s license, Kofi Akpaloo, Founder and Leader of Liberal Party Ghana (LPG) has suggested.
• GAWU is not expecting a reduction in food prices anytime soon
• President Akufo-Addo on October 13 granted approval for the levies to be removed
• The removal of the PRSL will last for two months
The decision to remove the Price Stabilization and Recovery Levies (PRSL) on petrol, diesel, and LPG for the next two months is not expected to impact on the high prices of food items on the market.
• Dr Kwame Kyei has reportedly tendered in his resignation as Asante Kotoko Board Chair
• His resignation has been turned down by the life patron of the club
• The Otumfuo wants Dr Kyei and the Kotoko Board to look into the work of CEO Nana Yaw Amponsah
The Asantehene, His Majesty Otumfuo Osei Tutu II, has rejected the decision by the Executive Board Chairman of Asante Kotoko, Dr Kwame Kyei, to resign from his post.
The member of Parliament for the Asawase Constituency in the Ashanti Region, Alhaji Mohammed Muntaka, has warned the diplomatic community that no amount of intimidation and threats will stop the MPs from passing the anti-LGBTQ bill pending before the house.
• Emmanuel Kwesi Dawood is facing trial for allegedly sleeping with his biological daughter
• The NDC executive is said to have forced the girl to go through abortion after he impregnated her
• Mr Dawood has denied the allegation
The Central Regional Communications Officer for the opposition National Democratic Congress, Emmanuel Kwesi Dawood, has been granted bail in the sum of GH¢30,000 with two sureties by a Cape Coast Circuit Court.