• Dr George Akuffo Dampare is the 23rd IGP of the Ghana Police Service
• Adam Bonaa believes the new IGP is up to the task
• Dr Dampare was confirmed IGP on Friday after serving in an acting role since August this year
Security analyst, Adam Bonaa has congratulated Dr George Akuffo Dampare on his confirmation as the 23rd Inspector General of the Ghana Police Service.
• Adib Saani is calling for citizen participation in supporting the new IGP
• He believes this is necessary to curb crime
•COP Akuffo Dampare has been confirmed as new Inspector General of Police
Foreign Policy and Security Analyst, Adib Saani, has called on citizens to manage their expectations of Dr.
• Kwabena Finn has been made to perform purification rites
• The Methodist pastor is said to have had sex with a woman in a bush some six years ago
• The incident occurred at Dadwin in the Western Region
A Methodist Church Pastor at Dadwin in the Adanse area of the Western Region, Kwabena Finn has been made to perform purification rites after it emerged that he had sex in a bush with a woman.
President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has said that he and the Inspector General of Police, COP Dr George Akuffo Dampare will need to liaise to ensure that the Police service is not stampeded by politicians.
• George Akuffo Dampare is the 23rd IGP
• He has been sworn in by President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo
• Dr Akuffo Dampare had been acting as IGP since August this year
Commissioner of Police, Dr George Akuffo Dampare has been sworn in as the 23rd Inspector General of the Ghana Police Service.
The newly-sworn in Inspector General of Police, COP Dr George Akuffo Dampare, has assured President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo and the entire nation that he will work hand-in-hand with his colleagues in the service to ensure that the Police administration improves beyond what he inherited.
Stakeholders from civil society groups, non-governmental organizations, trade union associations, fisher folks and farmers, in a social dialogue organized by Network for Women’s Right in Ghana (NETRIGHT), has called on the government to put in place food systems capable of withstanding future pandemics.
• A young man has been fined 24 sheep for engaging in homosexual acts
• The suspected guy has been asked by the Nkoranza Traditional Council to provide the sheep for purification
• He is said to have confessed to being gay
A 21-year-old-man has been fined 24 sheep by the Nkoranza Traditional Council for engaging in homosexual activities.