Alfred Asiedu Adjei, Presiding Member for the Accra Metropolitan Assembly has stated that Henry Quartey’s “Operation clean your frontage and let Greater Accra work” policy will catapult development and attitudinal change if strictly adhered to.
Samuel Adimado, the President of the Licensed Cocoa Buyers Association of Ghana (LICOBAG), has encouraged stakeholders in the Cocoa sector, to maintain the best practices leading to high productivity levels and quality beans by the country.
• Alpha Conde was ousted as president of Guinea by the military
• Guinea has since been suspended from the ECOWAS
• Irbard Ibrahim says he needs some commendation for some good he has done
Irbard Ibrahim has asked that people cut the ousted president of Guinea, Alpha Conde, some slack because he wasn’t an entirely bad leader.
For institutions to have a functional procurement plan, they must begin to strengthen the Entity Tender Committee (ETC), Professor at the Department of the Political Science, University of Ghana, Joseph Ayee, has said.
• A driver of a trailer is feared dead
• The accident has put the mate of the car in critical condition
• The accident happened around 10:00 pm
There are fears a driver of a trailer on the Tema-Accra Motorway has died after his car skidded off the road and into a ditch.
Information Minister, Kojo Oppong Nkrumah has stated that government was focused and was stimulating the quick recovery of the Ghanaian economy from the devastating impact of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.