Host of 'TonTon Sansan' on TV XYZ, Prince Kwame Minkah has condemned the Head pastor of the Glorious Word Power Ministries International, Reverend Isaac Owusu Bempah, saying the violent nature of the clergyman has become a nuisance to Ghanaians.
President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has appointed former Managing Director of the Tema Oil Refinery (TOR), Isaac Osei, as the chair of the 11-member board of the Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority (GPHA).
• The LEAP program has existed since 2008
• Send Ghana says, but for its intervention, some 30,000 households would have missed out on benefits
• They want government to commit more to the programme
The Deputy Country Director of Send Ghana, Dr.
• Government has been charged to use local building material for projects
• GREDA believes this impact positively on the cost of rent and housing
• Ghana has over the period, depended largely on the importation of building materials
President of the Ghana Real Estate Developers Association (GREDA) has urged government to lead the charge in the use of local materials for construction projects.
• Henry Quartey is championing the Make Accra Work Again agenda
• Residents of the city will be required to clean the frontages of their houses
• Henry Quartey says the by-law will come into effect by December
The Greater Accra regional minister, Henry Quartey, has indicated that by the end of the year, the fully gazetted by-law that will ensure that people clean their frontages, will be ready.
• Onasis is confident John Mahama will win the 2024 elections
• He has rejected claims that the youth in the region have rejected Mahama
• He says the party will work hard to deliver Ashanti Region for Mahama
The Deputy Youth Organizer of the National Democratic Congress’ branch in the Ashanti Region, Onasis Kobby, has said that the party will deliver more votes for John Dramani Mahama in the 2024 elections.
General Overseer of the Prophetic Hill Chapel, Prophet Nigel Gaisie, has implored the court to go easy on his colleague, Rev Owusu Bempah, who was arrested for threatening Agradaa and offensive conduct.