• An angry protestor smashed a schnapps bottle during the protests
• He did this while raining curses at President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo
• According to him, he was calling on his ancestors to intervene in the affairs of the country
An angry protestor at the just ended #FixTheCountry protest, has heaped curses on the president, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo.
• Acting Inspector General of Police, George Akuffo Dampare headed the team that oversaw the #FixTheCountry demo
• He met officers in charge of ensuring peace before the protest
• This would ordinarily have been done by heads of the Regional Command
Acting Inspector General of Police, George Akuffo Dampare was up in action with his men ahead of the much anticipated #FixTheCountry demonstration which happened earlier today.
Some of the #FixTheCountry demonstrators who failed to wear their nose mask during the march were forced by the police to do so, the Greater Accra Region Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Afia Tenge, has said.
• The Ghana Gas Communications Director has mocked the turnout of the #FixTheCountry protest
• Several aggrieved Ghanaians participated in a march to demand better conditions in the country
• The #FixTheCountry protest began at Obra Spot and ended at the Black Star Square in Accra
Head of Corporate Communications at Ghana Gas, Ernest Owusu-Bempah Bonsu, has ridiculed organisers of the much anticipated #FixTheCountry protest held earlier today in
The Greater Accra Regional Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Afia Tenge, has said the #FixTheCountry demonstrators were unable to practice social distancing because it was not possible for them to do so.