The Minister of Roads and Highways, Kwasi Amoako-Attah, has bemoaned the rate at which the African continent has to depend on the Western world for vaccines to protect its citizens against the deadly Coronavirus pandemic.
• Cement manufactures are struggling to increase prices on the local market• Importation of raw materials have become expensive • The manufacturers want GPHA to demurrage charges on delay in offloading the raw materials
The Executive Secretary of the Chamber of Cement Manufacturers Ghana (COCMAG), Rev.
• DSP Effia Tenge is now the Volta Regional Public Affairs Director (PAD) • DSP Ms Juliana Obeng takes over her old position as the Greater Accra Regional PAD • Superintendent Sheilla Kessie Abayie-Buckman is now in charge of the Judicial Police in the Eastern region
The Ghana Police Service has witnessed a reshuffling after the new Inspector-General of Police, Dr George Akuffo Dampare resumed work on August 1, 2021.
• The #FixTheCountry will come off on August 4, 2021
• According to conveners, demonstrators will converge at the Obra Spot
• All COVID-19 safety protocols, organisers say, will be observed
The much anticipated #FixTheCountry street protest will come off on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, from the Obra Spot in Accra.
The National Labour Commission (NLC) has asked the University Teachers Association of Ghana (UTAG) and the Senior Staff Association of Universities of Ghana (SSA-UoG) to suspect their separate strike actions and come to the negotiating table for talks.
Spare a Piece of Bread Foundation (SAPOB) in partnership with Ghana ICT Skills Hub has presented items ranging from chairs, books, stationaries, and other learning materials to the Holy Child Preparatory School in Obuasi.
• Five immigration officers are under investigation for taking bribe• Interior Minister says the accused persons would be punished if found guilty• The Minister says the unfortunate actions of the officers puts the nation's security in danger
Interior Minister, Ambrose Dery, has disclosed that personnel of the Ghana Immigration Service who have been found culpable of taking bribes to allow illegal entry into the country would
The Tema Metropolitan Assembly (TMA) has recommended in its Metropolitan Authority Report that adolescent health education should be intensified to help promote, encourage and educate the youth on Reproductive Health Services.
The General Secretary of Ghana National Paralympic Committee (GNPC) and cybersecurity expert, Mr Peter Adjei, has disclosed that parasports in Ghana lack attention from the government and the sports authority.
• Koku Anyidoho has requested for his sack letter • This will make him take certain decisions in life • He's asked the party to act quickly on his letter sent to them
Koku Anyidoho has requested his expelled letter from the National Democratic Congress (NDC).
Think tank, Africa Education Watch, has said the “need for strategic direction by boards of the agencies under the Ministry of Education (MoE) is crucial to the continuous and successful management of the reform process.