A delegation from the Ministry of Finance has held a sensitization workshop with top management of the Ghana Ports and Harbors Authority on the Public Private Partnership Act and the Public Investment Management Regulations introduced in 2020.
• Vitus Azeem says there should an independent probe into the allegations involving the CJ
• He said the GLC will not conduct a credible investigation
• Azeem is of the view that CHRAJ will do a better job than the GLC
Vitus Azeem, a former Executive Director, Ghana Integrity Initiative (GII), has added his voice to the ongoing suggestions that there should be an independent investigation into the US$5million bribery allegations levelled against the Chief Justice,
The Director-General of the Ghana Ports and Harbors Authority, Michael Luguje has praised the trading community in Burkina Faso for using Ghana’s ports and corridors ahead of other francophone countries over the years.
On Tuesday, July 13, the United States of America and Republic of Ghana signed a Memorandum of Understanding Concerning Strategic Civil Nuclear Cooperation (NCMOU), which improves our cooperation on nuclear energy and strengthens our diplomatic and economic relationship.
• There's a looming total shutdown in the poultry industry • This was made known by the Greater Accra Poultry Farmers Association • They are calling on government to swiftly come to their aid to make them remain in business
Greater Accra Poultry Farmers Association (GAFA) has said the poultry industry is on the verge of collapsing due to the unavailability of cereals such as maize, soya, and wheat.
• EOCO gets new Executive Director
• Lawyer Dapaa-Addo succeeds Frank Adu-Poku
• His appointment takes effect from July 9, 2021
Lawyer Steve Raymond Dapaa-Addo, has been appointed as the Executive Director of the Economic and Organised Crime Office (EOCO).