Representatives of Girls and Young Women (GYW) groups in the Kumasi Metropolis and the Asokore Mampong Municipality, have called for stiffer punishment for perpetrators of child labour to serve as a deterrent to others.
The National Communications Authority (NCA) and the National Media Commission (NMC), Tuesday, signed a Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) to collaborate to regulate contents of broadcast media organisations to sanitise the broadcast landscape in the country.
Stories making the headlines:
Tackle crime comprehensively – Security experts Digitalisation drive: All must be on board Today's front pages: Wednesday, June 16, 2021
4 gold robbers grabbed Burkina Bandits target Ghana Today's front pages: Wednesday, June 16, 2021
The Daily Statesman
IGP meets BoG boss, Banks MDs over safe movement of cash Come and do business with us – Akufo-Addo tells global investors
• Martin Amidu has opened up the conversation on Agyapa Royalties Transactions
• He said the transaction shows that Akufo-Addo came into the office on rhetoric
• He indicated that his article demonstrates what consequences await the Special Prosecutor
• The IGP says crime is everywhere even in developed countries
• He said anybody who calls for his resignation because of the growing insecurity doesn't know what he is talking about
• Police Constable Emmanuel Osei was shot by some unknown armed robbers on Monday
Inspector-General of Police (IGP), James Oppong-Boanuh, has come under immerse criticisms over growing insecurity in the country with some security analysts calling for his resignation.
• Sekou Nkrumah says all is not well with the marriage of his parents
• He said of the causes was the age difference
• He refute claims that his father was a womaniser
Dr Sekou Nkrumah, one of the sons of Osagyefo Dr Kwame Nkrumah has admitted that all was not well with the marriage of his parents especially after Ghana gained her independence.
• Citizen Kofi has called for clarity on the overpriced Sputnik V vaccines
• He said the government dealing with intermediaries leaves a lot of questions to be answered
• He said conversations around the Sputnik V vaccines embarrasses the government of Ghana
Business magnate Dr Kofi Amoah has called on the government of Ghana to provide the citizens with more information, clarity and education on their purchase of Russia’s Sputnik V vaccines which is currently
Stephen Ashitey Adjei, a National Democratic Congress (NDC) Executive Member at the Tema East branch of the party has reiterated that former President Mahama’s mismanagement of the late founder of the NDC is one of the main things that cost the NDC power, asking Mr.
Ms Sarah Adwoa Safo, Minister of Gender, Children and Social Protection has urged child rights organisations to whip up sensitisation on the promotion and protection of the rights of children to encourage citizens’ participation.