• Hassan Ayariga has said President Akufo-Addo’s attendance at the launch of about 100 sanitation trucks as was unnecessary
• The APC leader was of the view that government wasted resources describing the unveiling ceremony as a fun fair”
• To him, the move was a sign of poor leadership
Leader of the All People’s Congress (APC), Hassan Ayariga, has said President Nana Akufo-Addo’s presence at the recently launched waste and disinfection trucks secured by
• Hassan Ayariga claims there are two sets of vaccines being produced globally• He says he has not taken the vaccines because he is skeptical of its source• He tasks Africans to wise up and resist being used as guinea pigs
Hassan Ayariga, businessman and politician, has submitted that the developed world is using Africans as lab rats relative to deployment of coronavirus vaccines.
Vice President of policy think-tank, IMANI Africa, Kofi Bentil, has said it is necessary for Ghana to review the contractual agreement between the Ghana Airport Company Limited (GACL) and Frontiers Health Services Limited.
• President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has yet to receive the real COVID-19 vaccine• According to Hassan Ayariga, Akufo-Addo received a malaria vaccine • Ghana started vaccination on March 1 with the president receiving the first shot
Hassan Ayariga, 2020 flagbearer of the All People’s Congress, APC, has said contrary to what Ghanaians have been made to believe, President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo Addo has yet to take
• Government has been slammed for using middlemen to procure vaccines from Russia• Ghana so far has 20,000 doses of the Sputnik V vaccine • The Ministry if Health has defended using middlemen instead of bilateral links
Kwame Asiedu Sarpong, a research fellow with the Center for Democratic Development (CDD-Ghana) has said Ghana failed to do due diligence in the procurement of Russia-made Sputnik V vaccines.
The Editor-in-Chief of the New Crusading Guide Newspaper, Abdul Malik Kweku Baako jnr, has asked the government to take a look again at the non-transparent Sputnik V vaccine contract between the Ministry of Health and Dubai-based private businessman Sheikh Ahmed Dalmook Al Maktoum.
The delegation of the European Union to Ghana and the Embassy of the Netherlands to Ghana, in collaboration with the COCOBOD, have hosted in Accra, the third multi-stakeholder roundtable on sustainable cocoa.